Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 15, 2013

Painting At The End Of The Street

 I got a late start and wanted to paint by the house without having to hike all over the place.  I found this neighborhood where the street was blocked off by this gate.  So I walked to the end of the street and started to paint.  I liked painting in the middle of the street.

 The clouds were flying over the hills off into the distance constantly changing everything.  The hills seemed to melt into each other.  The light was at my back and slowly lowering itself and changing the shadows by the minute.



1 comment:

Matt Chinian Painting blog said...

Hi Mike, I like this, painting at the end of a closed off street, I'ts hard to find, and your painting looks great! I'm also always scouting around my area (around Cambridge NY)for places to paint, keep the blogs coming!
Matt