Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Choices


The following views are from the gazebo at Heisler Park.  This is the south view.  The next view is the view to the west and the final view is to the north.  It is seldom that you can paint three quality subjects just by turning.  Mark was painting the view of the main beach facing south.  I chose the view facing the west because of the interesting rocks, plants and water.

After Brian finished his demo, I took his spot with my gear set up and began paining.  The gazebo was full of painters.  I was full of energy and I was looking forward to get Brian's critique. 

Jeff Sewell was painting this view of Rock Pile during the demonstration.  When Brian had finished I started painting.  After about twenty minutes a man came in and said the gazebo had been reserved for a wedding and we would need to move.  Brian had to go and conduct some business as he had a forty painting show opening later in the day at  Pacific Edge Gallery

 

 

No comments: