Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 23, 2015

In This Moment

I stand before the landscape the sum of all my experience.  In this moment I am full of emptiness and I am full of the possibility that lies before me.  What happens next if everything goes well is out of my control.  By giving myself up to the moment, I am able to capture my feelings and reaction to what is before me.  The trust and fearlessness I have in my ability comes from my investment in my practice.  My trust in myself allows me to step out of my way and give in to what is around me.  The beauty in the moment of creation and the beauty before me merge and blur into a seamless trance which is my painting. Because I am not afraid to make a mistake, I am able to paint with honesty and
what I feel in this moment.  

No comments: