Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Music to Paint By

This year I have made a commitment to paint more.  I have made a commitment to improve my painting and to be more engaged with my painting groups: LPAPA  SCPAPA, and SCAPE.  This was a great chance to paint with the membership of LPAPA.

Facing North a plein air pastel on board measuring 24x36 inches.
Facing South a plein air pastel on board measuring 24x24 inches.
I got there early because there were going to be 60 plus painters. I wanted a great location and I wanted to get two paintings completed.
Painting is such a solitary pursuit; but I love the comraderie when painting with others.  It is a chance to see how you stack up.
I was too far from the gazebo to hear but I had my headphones and my music.  I love painting while listening to music. I find I become  deeper in the trance of creating.


 

No comments: