Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Just Get Started


Hi, my name is Mike Major and I am an aspiring artist. I have been drawing and painting since I was 5. I am starting this blog to fruther my goal of becoming an artist. My goal is to post a new painting 5 days a week. After doing this for a couple of months I hope to be admitted into a daily painters group. This community sells their daily paintings online. First, I must be able to show that I am capable of posting paintings frequently enough. I am painting every day but I am currently not completing a painting everyday. I hope this self imposed goal helps me to meet my committment. I am new to this painting and posting business but I have noticed that a lot of the people doing it tend to make really small paintings. I tend to paint a lot bigger. I hope I am up to the challenge. Here I go!

No comments: